Welcome to A Hidden Treasure!One of the finest luxury log cabin rental homes in Brown County, Indiana
About Our Cabin
A Hidden Treasure is located just minutes from Old Nashville, where you will find lots of unique shops, restaurants, and the Brown County Winery. We are also a short 15 minute drive to Bloomington and the University of Indiana.
This luxury log cabin is nestled in on 5+ acres with a half-mile blacktop driveway, surrounded by 60+ acres of beautiful trees and foliage. Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a peaceful stay on this secluded lot.
With 5 King Suites, 5.5 baths, a Fully Stocked Gourmet Kitchen, Beautiful Wrap Around Porches, A Full Basement with Game Room and plenty of room to relax, A Hidden Treasure is perfect for your Family Vacation, Girlfriend Getaway, Group Retreat and more! Located on State Route 46 in beautiful Brown County, Indiana.
A Hidden Treasure rents months in advance, so book your stay today!
A Hidden Treasure is available to rent any time of the year, including holidays!
Perfect For Large Groups
A Hidden Treasure offers 5 King Suites, 5.5 Baths, a Fully Stocked Kitchen and a Hot Tub!
100% Satisfaction Rating
A Hidden Treasure is one of the Top Rated and Most Requested Destination Cabins in Brown County!
Some of Our Amenities
- Kitchen – Our fully stocked Gourmet Kitchen has everything you need for your stay.
- Front Porch – Beautiful Wrap Around Porches furnished with rocking chairs and swings are perfect to enjoy all nature has to offer.
- Master Bedroom – One of 5 King Suites, the Master Bedroom has a Fireplace, Full Walk-In Shower, and Private Access to the porches.
- Basement / Game Room – A Huge TV, Pool Table, Checkers Table, and Kitchenette are perfect for your entertainment needs.
- Guest Laundry Room – You will find a Guest Laundry Room in the lower level of this home for use during your stay.
- Two Story Fireplace – This Two Story Fireplace makes a cozy place to sit and read a book or gather with friends.
- Hot Tub / Screened-in Porch – Make time to relax and enjoy the Hot Tub, located off the main floor living room.
- First Floor Dining Area – With seating for 8, this table has plenty of room. We also have an Island in the Kitchen for more guests to sit.
- Outside Area – This 3 Story Log Cabin is cozy enough for large groups and families who enjoy some time away from the rush of life.